Wednesday 9 January 2013

Good Topics for A Blog

One of  the Important  point to get traffic  and make money from Blog is that , How  worth is your topic is . Always Sex sells , but many of we do not find  this as ethical .So We need to  have a  creative  and nice  niche for our blog to get traffic and make money out of it .I am posting some suggestions for  a Nice and a creative Niche Before starting today’s article I feel a need to tell you the exact meaning of the word “niche”. Technically speaking, niche means topic or subject. So, in this article I am going to explain you how to find a good topic for your blog. If you want to start a blog and you’re confused on which topic(niche) you want to create a blog, then read this article till end and I’m sure you will like it and will help you a lot to select a proper niche. Lets start :

Interest

The first thing you should ask yourself before selecting a niche, is do you have interested in it ? I’ve seen a lot of blogs becoming dead after few months. This is because of lack of interest in blog. If you’ve an interested niche then only your blog can survive in this tough competition.
Now, take a copy and start writing your interested topics to create a blog on. If you do not have any interested topic then I recommend you to quit the idea of blogging.

Knowledge & skills

I feel that knowledge is the secondary factor to choose a topic for your blog. After you have selected several topics on the basis of interest, now select out those topics in which you have maximum knowledge and skills. Knowledge without interest will lead you nowhere, your blog will definitely fail after some time if you lack interest in it.
Ok, till now I think you’ve created a idea of some topics. I’ll clear it out completely in my next point.

Do consider competition

While selecting a good niche topic for your blog, keep in mind one thing that do you have fresh content? How to check it ? Go to Google.com and type your niche keyword and you will get a lot of similar blogs, read them, not all but few. This will give you an idea that the knowledge you want to share with others is fresh or already discussed so many times. After analyzing ask yourself, can you bear the business ? If yes, then start blogging, if not then its good to change the niche topic.
I hope my above told three points will help you a lot to choose a good niche topic for your blog. If you like this article, then I am waiting for your comments and feedback.Your Feed always help me to improve , so please feel free to  comment on my blog , I will love that . Also Ask me how to get a free ebook ,How to make money from blogs ?



No comments:

Post a Comment