Wednesday 9 January 2013

How To double Traffic to your blog

One of the blog writer , I call him  smart Sardar  known as Gagan from Chandigarh . I follow his blog  regularliy  and I found a great tip on his  bog . First I thought that , how this can be possible , but this worked for me  inone my blog . I am getting almost double traffic then before I was getting Today I am going to share this  method I used in the past to get traffic to my blog. I’ve personally tried this method and also got effective results, just try it and once and I am sure you will get positive results. Lets start:

  • First make a list of at least 5 blogs in your niche make sure that you choose a niche  which you like 
  • Now, drop an email to the author of that blogs asking them to give you the list of at-least 5 articles that get high traffic from Google first page when a particular keyword is searched. In this way you will collect list of 25 articles that get huge organic traffic.
  • Now, re-write those 25 articles again using better title and post description. Also add some more information to that article and give your own views.
  • Now, start publishing one article each next month and in the month of November you will get double traffic only from Google. Plus some traffic from social media sites.
So guys these tips were from Smart Sardar from Chandigarh  and  hopeguflly thes will help you to increase the traffic to your blog .  Good Luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment