Thursday 10 January 2013

How Black Hatters Can help to increase traffic to your blog

Black Hatter , as name sounds nothing white in it . There are good chances that by using black hatters , you might get your account banned by Google . Black hatters CEO is nothing actual , and  with their tricks they may viral  traffic  to your blog or website , you will see   steep increase in number of visitors , but they are not real .One time this can give you a smile on your face , but trust me not even  one percent of  boats are  hitting your website . If you are  thinking of making money from these boats , then forget about it ,rather get worried .Because Google  or any third party will get alarmed  that how come  traffic is increased 1000 times .First thing they will think that we tried some thing fishy to get clicks on  ads ,hence , they will ban your account .
 So you are intrigued by black hat SEO, just to scared to try it? Good, the only thing you will experience is pain.
But, there is another way to get black hat SEO to benefit your site while protecting it from the Google ban stick. As you already know, there is a real problem with content being stolen and used around the Web.

Here I would like to share my experience with you guys about  one of the black hat SEO .Yes ,one time a black hatter to get more traffic to my blog , very first day i got 5000 visitors and next day I got  10,000  and third again  about 7000. but when I looked at google analysis  , it was still showing me  about 120 , which was a usual  visitors rate on my blog . Bounce rate was same . Out of 120 i was getting one or two clicks and making   few cents from adsence .Black hatters boats did not make any difference to clicks and I  did not make any extra money . Thanks God It this  free trail  ended up before my account getting  suspended .  

No comments:

Post a Comment